ahh i can't stick to my diet! HELP!

ive been on this diet for a couple weeks and at first it was going really well, the food i was eating filled me up. but now it doesn't seem to be filling me up anymore, and im HUNGRY! anyone know why this happens? and how to deal with it? or any other advice?? pleasssse help!

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 12:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• What diet are you on?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• its called the MUFA diet, or the "flat tummy diet".. it consists of nuts (the healthy kind), chicken, olives, apples.. or just basically foods with the "good" kind of fat.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 12:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• omg! thats what happens to me, well its all in ur head. ur hungry cause u are tempted, people who stick to their diets have a strong will and have their mind sets. did u know that sometimes when u think u r hungry, u really need water but ur brain is sending the wrong message
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 12:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009