Does anyone know what this means?

Could someone please tell me what this means... I have read it so many times I am not understanding it anymore LOL. But after I had my DD, they gave me a pap smear in Dec. 08 and my doctor said I have mild changes but they may have missed the spot they tested for and I cannot afford treatment or for them to do another 1200.oo biopsy so I need to know if i am eligable for this....

-For a new applicant: The eligibility begin date is the Date of First Biopsy/Confirmatory Diagnosis annotated by the physician on Part B (PA 600B) of the Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Program application.
-For a woman previously screened and diagnosed by the HealthyWoman Project provider prior to January 1, 2002 and still in need of treatment: The eligibility begin date is up to 90 days prior to the date the woman signs the HealthyWoman Project Consent and Enrollment Form, but no earlier than January 1, 2002.
cont...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• Sorry, I read it a few times and still can't make sense of it. Wow, I see what you mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• For a woman previously screened and diagnosed by a non-HealthyWoman Project provider: The eligibility begin date is the Date of First Biopsy/Confirmatory Diagnosis, or up to 90 days prior to the date the woman signs the HealthyWoman Project Consent and Enrollment Form (whichever date is later, but no earlier than January 1, 2002).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i think you are cause of the new paitent part. it says on the new paitent part from the date of the first biopsy thats when you became eligible. i think thats what i got from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes, you are eligible.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009