What do you think about Geithner's latest takeover idea?

I saw this on Glenn Beck and Hannity; First Geithner says he is in favor of global currency, the market immediately heads downhill!
And now he wants more power over businesses by limiting bonuses in companies who didn't even receive any bailout money. Then he wants to use the Treasury to take over failing non-bank businesses, (to help them out). And the Dems. are trying to use the reconciliation process to do this, as well as, the health care and cap and trade proposals, if so the Republicans will have NO SAY on any of these issues. Once again the Dems. get their communist way and can just take over any company they want to. Like for instance, if the company does not want to be unionized, no problem, the Treasury will force them!
Seems to me that the gov't. is breaking many rules concerning "conflict of interest" and this crap sounds a lot like Dictatorship ...
So much for bi-partisanship, eh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the very idea of giving Geithner an inkling of more power is an asinine idea at best. Seriously, you couldn't make this crap up. A tax cheat running the IRS and then asking for the power to seize private business? "OH, tinfoil hats and all, we aren't headed towards socialism, NO!" GMABFFB!

sorry, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.  : ^ ((

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• ugh, 2010 can't come soon enough. I've never hoped for the end of the year so bad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The Freedom of Choice Act is complete BS. If this does pass, which we all know it will, many business' will close their doors. Unions at one time was an asset, however not so much these days. Just ask the automaker companies what the union has done for them. Bye bye to many more jobs if this passes!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• oops i meant employee free act...LMAO
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I guess they have decided to skip the whole socialist thing and head straight for communism instead.

Revolution anyone?

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009