Worried

I'm two days late of my period...which has finally began to be normal, coming month to month (which hasn't before my first pregnancy)...so i'm worried now. I'm not stressed or anything to make it late, so i'm just wondering when I should test...or IF I should test at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I tested the 3rd day I was late! Good Luck!!
    chichiz-momii

Answer by chichiz-momii at 1:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you're worried, take a test. It won't hurt anything. But it is possible to be regular for a few months and then go back to being irregular.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:15 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I was thinking I might have become irregular again, but I did have spotting and cramping already, but then it went away. That happened like 3 days before my period was supposed to begin and lasted a day and a half. So I guess testing it is.
    Anonymous