does anyone work from home?

jesskeily1981

Asked by jesskeily1981 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes! I work from home and I LOVE IT! I am a Registered Nurse by profession, even though the money was good, the hours were too long & I couldn't stand my kids crying & begging me not to go to work, so I sorted through all of the scams and party planning and direct sales companies knowing that I couldn't sell ice to an Eskimo, I couldn't sell anything. I was so excited to find a 23 y/o company with A+ ratings w/ the Better Business Bereau & multipe awards for ethics and integrity. I love that I don't have to sell anything, keep any inventory, rob people of $$$, and that I can help other mom's to be able to stay home too, working around their kids schedules. If you are not a sales driven mommy either, this might be the perfect fit for you too!! Good luck w/ your ventures and beware of all of the scams.
    Amy Nichols
    Mommy of a 5, 4, & 2 y/o
    Work At Home United
    www.enriched1.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I work at home, on the road from hotels, at the mall, everywhere really.. even in my car. Why?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes, I do work from home too.
    www.newwealthways.com/allnewme
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes I do. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and we are always hiring!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have been working @home for 11 yrs for an insurance company, then started selling Scentsy last year. The full time insurance is okay, but boring. No social life. I needed something else to stay socialized with other women. The Scentsy after one year is almost as much a month as I make on my f/time job. I am looking to quit the f/time. I have more freedom and I don't have to answer to someone else and I can do Scentsy when I want to.
    Working at home depending on what you are doing is nice, but has its draw backs. I would only advise to do something your truly love. I loved the insurance in the beginning but now I do not like what I see in the industry and just want out.
    I am also always looking for someone else who wants to have fun and Scentsy is a hot product right now. If you have any interest I am here on cafemom with some details and also at www.scentsy.com/6401
    Good Luck!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with information about the companies I have worked for. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan. We do low cost health and dental care. There are no parties and no deliveries or sales. I only talk to people that are already interested and I love what I do. I stay home with my boys and get to watch them grow up while earning an ever growing income from my home computer... If you want to find out more about our opportunity call 616-712-1741 and listen to a breif recorded presentation that will give you all the details. If you have questions or anything you can drop me a line here or you can request your interview and I'll give you a call.
    My website is www.DailyPayFromHome.com.

We offer 401K, AD&D insurance, dental benefits for your entire household, unlimited training and support, 5 personal websites and a professional email address, Plus Much More!!!

You can also check out my new site and learn about other companies and even some WAH Jobs. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php

I'm an independent candle consultant; it's FREE to sign up and there are no contracts to sign. We make 20% off sales and get 25% off our own personal orders. We also get our own web site and have a great support system~~
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes I work from home with Tupperware! www.mytupperware.com/amysierra
    AmY403

Answer by AmY403 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I work from home also. There are tons of home based businesses you can do without having to sell things or build a downline. Some may require some classes, but trust me...it's well worth it. I am currently a copywriter and plan on expanding my business for higher paying works by finally going back to college. In the meantime, I do pretty well just by writing web content and ecommerce bits. Graphic designer, medical billing and coding, sales, and computer programmer are a few more than often allow you to work from home or start a home based business. If you want more info on what I do or how to get started, I'd be happy to share.

One more note. If you do decide to get into direct sales or MLM, it CAN work but please make sure you LOVE the products and the company. If you don't love it entirely and get very excited about this stuff, you won't sell anything. Good luck!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 26, 2009