I know this has been asked but maybe it'll get us going again! lol

The famous "Why is Cafemom changing stuff around or re-catagorizing again"? I think they need something to do, so they find something wrong with something that ain't broke. We went from newest questions to popular question. Does this get on your nerves?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:13 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they go by suggestions by the majority of the members.
    For instance, now they have a place for expectant moms to go to for a list of baby names instead of asking for suggestions.
    It's still CafeMom - just think of it as rearranging the furniture during spring cleaning and go with the flow....lol. I know we'll all get used to it. Besides, the changes are very small and not difficult to deal with.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i agree i like the other set up better but i think they just have to keep themselves busy
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Maybe they need to worry about people on here who are rude and just flat out mean!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I may get deleted for this but, maybe they are indeed so bored because everything is going smooth and they don't want to delete the mean ppl or investigate who the men are on here but they tell there bosses and CM owners that they have a lot of work. They are constantly "improving" what is already functional because if they don't then they will get laid off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Maybe they are getting sick of all the moms abusing this site and all the moms who have to constantly report crap they read here. I think a few bad apples are spoiling the whole thing and it would be easier to just get rid of the trouble makers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009