Help to late to call my dr

Has anyone ever had intense sharp pain from having gas and the baby moving around. The pain is mostly in my lower stomach. Everytime she moves i get the pain. I just don't want to end up going to L&D for nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Doesn't sound like a reason to call or go to the ER. It sounds like your baby is possibly kicking your bladder and you have gas. They can't do anything for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree, the best thing would be to lay down and change your position to help the gas bubble move a bit. Also try doing cat stretches.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 1:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• How far along are you ? Your uterus may be stretching. I remember those sharp pains, it felt like gas but it was just my uterus stretching.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 1:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hey, if you have questions CALL your Dr. They have doctors on call, and some medical groups have triage phone nurses. Besides, that's what your insurance is paying for!!!
    mom2dennis

Answer by mom2dennis at 1:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yep, i've been having the same problem. It really gets bad if I sit in one position too long, but gas really makes it worse.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Try taking a warm bath and drinking some water and crackers it sound weird but helps me. Don't worry though it's never to late to call a doc. They have some one on call 24/7. If it still is doing it in 3days go in and have a urine test it could be a tract infection they act like that some times.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Anon try being nicer this is what this site is for.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Your uterus is stretching, I did the same thing. Just in case go ahead and call your doctor. You never know.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009