who thinks abou sex more often?

do you think about sex more often than you SO? is it just me, or your timing way off? when i wont it hes at work, and when he gets home im over it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he wants it more often but only because I'm BF and the hormones have made my sex drive almost non-exsistant... before I had my son I wanted it ALL the time!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• yeah before i had my kids i think i was a horn dog cause i always wanted it. i feel bad cuz i know my hubby wishes i was like before, i'm bf too so i hope when i'm done with that i'll get my sex drive back
    baby-cakes

Answer by baby-cakes at 1:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I actully think i might think about it more cause im at home and he is out at work with other shit on his mind and im here counting down the hours til he gets home!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i want it more, i want it more than once a day, usually i get it, but sometimes the hubby is only willing to do it once, and thats always right before he passes out lol. he gets up at 4 am, for work, and then our dd hasnt been going to bed until 12 am.....and thats when we get it in at night. :( i love my hubby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i want it more he only wants it like once every 2 to 3 months i want it like 2 or 3 times a week at less it drives me crazy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2009