HE MAKES ME SO HORNY, LIKE NO ONE CAN!

HELP SOMEONE, I JUST STARTED TALKING TO THE MAN I LOVE AGAIN AND I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, FROM THE AWSOME SEX TO THE JUST TALKING ABOUT NOTHING. WHAT I NEED HELP WITH IS TO HEAR WHAT I NEED TO HEAR, WE BOTH ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS, AND HAVE CHIDREN WITH THEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? please the truth i dont get but hurt, so say what you please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Go with your heart. That's all I can say. You'll be happier in the long run
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• if you want to be with this man and he feels the same way do what your heart tells you and be with him!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You are in a relationship and have children with that person. Get away from the "instigator" of these feelings. Grow up and realize you don't always get what you want. Just like the song. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I know the grass seems greener from your stand point. Right now you have to realize that what you are feeling now will eventually fade. Can you make it to the next stage with this guy and the next and so on? Sure all of our relationships get old sometimes but that is where we need to talk to our partner and let them know what we are needing. If you don't communicate with your SO how will he know what you need. Think about the impact it would have on your children. Not just yours but his as well. Why is he nearly walking away from the Mother of his children? These are just a few things to consider. Just think about everyone involved including his children and the Mother of his children.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Has he done this before to her? Has he left her before and come back? Look at their history as you can get a glimpse of your future together. Don't be fooled into believing it will be different with you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you both have children and in relationships...my opinion is stay put. because this relationship obviously has something too or you wouldnt still be there! and the grass isnt greener on the other side! this is probably a "crush" or the excitment is coming from something new...like a new relationship and if you jump ship now this relationship will probably become the same way. HOWEVER...if you are sleeping with this person now and in a relationship then you need to get out...it is not fair to the other half if you are cheating on him nor is it fair for this guys other half.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• stop talking to him
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Create the excitement with the man you are with. It may take work but in the long run you will probably be better off (if he is a good guy). Your child needs both parents, don't fall for the immature 'hollywood' view on parenting, sex & marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If he'll cheat with you... he'll cheat on you is what I've always been told.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree with Lisa Ann. If he will cheat with you...He'll cheat on you. I know that you may love him but is that something you want your kids to learn? Don't leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like will leave you for the one they love.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 7:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2009