True confessions....

I just put preparation H under my eyes, do you have an embarrassing thing you do to look good or feel better? I also do the gross thing where I floss my teeth and smell the floss after. Sorry TMI, but honest.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey I use prep h under my eyes too, if I dont I may look like hell, dont get much sleep these days, and lets see some thing else gross that I do hmmmmmmm oh I know I always look at the tp after I wipe not sure why I started when I was pregnant and just havent stopped I know its sick, but I actually think that there is some good reason behind it lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hahahahaha.. I do the floss thing! I also some times scrape my teeth with my finger nails and smell it. I don't know why, it always smells the same and its never good. I also gag myself when brushing my teeth because I feel like I need to get the VERY back of my tongue or my mouth isn't clean.
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i pick my nose, i have this phobia that someone is gonna see a boogie in there and be like eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i always wash when im done though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I do the scraping of the teeth and the nose but I only smell the plaque never the boogers.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I also just braided my hair, why I don't know, I think I am putting off sleep. I guess, I will go make my lunch for tomorrow.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOL haute, I have been looking at my TP for 10 years now! I guess I heard you are supposed to look at your poop to see if it is normal and I thought, why wait? I will look at my butt wipe.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i've looked at my TP for years to! I think my reason is just to make sure i get all clean. I don't stop wiping until that TP comes up white with no streaks lol.
    hotlilmama2007

Answer by hotlilmama2007 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• LOL....I'm a TP looker, too, ladies! I do it for the same reason hotlilmama2007 does it for.

By the way, what does the Prep H do for the undereyes? Does it lighten the area or tighten it? I've been using an eye product for about a year now and other than tightening for a day, it hasn't lightened at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I do the teeth picking thing and the TP thing to. I've done it for I dont even know how long or why I started. I think just to make sure I'm clean before I pull up the panties. It might be ok for guys to have streaks in their britches but not me.
    AmericanChild82

Answer by AmericanChild82 at 6:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have a bad habit of using the back of a bobby pin to scratch the inside of me ears. The fluid comes out. It itches and I know it's bad. Can get an ear infection but can't help it. I know it's weird.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009