lemonade diet?

has anyone used this diet? did it work? is it safe? i want to do it but im a little worried about how safe it is and if it works, i dont want to do it if its not gonna work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It works fine and the drink is not that bad....you could actually lose about 10-15 pounds in the 10-15 days you are on it. WARNING if you do not have a healthy release of toxins by way of bowel movement you may start to break out....it makes sense because if you think about it, the toxins have to go somewhere.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• this is nOT safe at all, i passed out doing this........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I really wish people would get over all these quick fix diets. It's so unhealthy!! Be CAREFUL with your bodies!!
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 11:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• some people need the quick fix diets to motivate them, once you use a quick fix diet and start losing the weight you might be more motivated to keep working to keep it off.....i have been working out for an hour and a half everyday one 30minutes treadmill, 30 minutes weight training so i dont get flabby skin when i lose the weight and then another 30 minutes on the treadmill working my arms with weights in my hand and walking a mile a day with my daughter.....and i havent seen any significant results.....and im getting hopeless.........
    Anonymous