A couple q's....

every so often (like twice a day) my feet get super hot and swollen. They hurt so bad I can't stand. Almost like they've been asleep for hours and I'm just starting to move them. I'm not really worried about it being something wrong, but I'm getting really irritated with the whole process. Anyone know how to make it stop?

oh and one more question...
Since I've been preggo I've had super bad acne on my face and chest. I've never had a problem with it before now. Will it go away after pregnancy or stick around til I'm done bfing?

emmetsmom09

Asked by emmetsmom09 at 2:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the swelling... try propping them up and keeping them cool. heat and sweating makes it worse. prop them up anytime you are not up walking around. and just relax

the acne it usually goes awaye after you have the baby and your hormones get back to normal.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I had very bad swelling w/ my first pregnancy, the best thing to do is keep them up as much as possible. This pregnancy isn't bad at all, but if I am sitting and they are not propped they swell really bad. The other thing is to watch your salt intake.
    I have acne w/ this pregnancy also, never have before. Its a pregnancy thing that will most likely end when you have your baby. Its awful, I know. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• thanks. :)
    emmetsmom09

Answer by emmetsmom09 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009