• In the Spotlight:

healthy tummy fillers?

what are some healthy foods that actually fill you up? (and i don't mean for only an hour)

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Oatmeal with Banana....followed by water, lots of water. You could also try Raisin Bran, anything with fiber will give you that full feeling.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Apples are great appetite surpressants. Carrots, broccoli and grapes are great also.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Bananas are so very filling and yummy and healthy. Apparently (according to my Year Ten Science teacher) they have all the nutrients and vitamins for you to actually live off and stay healthy.
    Otherwise.... yoghurt? Muesli?
    Zezette

Answer by Zezette at 3:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Greek yogurt---the kind I eat has 16 grams of protein for 120 calories a container:-)
    Two egg whites--from hard boiled eggs--on a slice of whole wheat bread:-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Anything whole grain and high protein always works for me. One of my favorite snacks is an apple with a cheese stick. Or whole wheat bread with a little low-sugar/low-fat peanut butter and honey . . . yum . . . think I'm gonna go make one of those right now, actually! LOL
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 26, 2009