cramping.

i have cramping right in the middle of my stomach, and i have no idea why. its making me stop dead in my tracks and i hunch over, but after a few seconds its gone, it comes and goes. the cramping is litterally right in the middle of my stomach like under neath my ribs and above my bellybutton. any idea what could be causing it? and im not pregnant...atleast i dont think i am, but im really only asking about the pain. if i thought i was pregnant id go get a test. just so you all know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• I had the same exact problem to be honest with you. I even had to go to the ER it got so back. I was getting nausea from it. Turned out doctors had no idea what is was and oh the many tests they ran needless to say it was over three grand in bills! What I did is when I got home I completely changed my diet. Cut caffeine way down like to less then four ounces a day! I eat tons of greens now and lots of fiber. I also bumped up my potassium intake such as orange juice, potatoes, spinach, bananas. I feel a ton better but every now and then get the pain only slightly....and thats when I drank too much soda or something that day. Hope this helps! Feel better!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009