What is the best brand of mascara?

I have tiny little thin lashes and haven't found a brand that I really like to make them both longer and thicker. What works best?

soonergirl83

Asked by soonergirl83 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE Urban Decay Big Fatty. You can get it online or at Sephora...its about $20 but is a big tube and so worth it.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 9:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I like Clinique Lash Power and Prescriptives Here To Stay
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• maybeline
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 4:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• mary kay ultimate mascara...i can't live without it....$15 normally but because i know you'll love it you get 25% off first order and if you'd like to sample it first before you by I can send you a sample let me know:)
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I like the AVON Mark collection.. It doesnt mess with my contacts and seem to not clumb up that much like the others..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• loreal... cant remember the name but the one with white at one end and black or blue(if waterproof) on the other. the white lengthens then the black thickens. it is THE BEST ever.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I love Maybeline! Especially Lash Stiletto or Colossal Lash.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I sell Avon and all of them are really good and inexpensive too. My two favorites are Spectra Lash Mascara which is brand new but really cool because it has a dial on it where you can customize your lashes fullness and my long time favorite is Spectra Lash Mascara. You should give them a try www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:53 PM on Mar. 26, 2009