How can I get cat pee out of my luggage?

My cat is a butthead, when his litter box is a little full he'll pee somewhere else. Which includes my bed, the futon, and recently my luggage that was sitting on the floor. Do you have any ideas how to get that out because I can't put that in the washer?!

BeccaBoo518

Asked by BeccaBoo518 at 3:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pets

• there are products in the pet section of stores that work well.as long as your luggage isn't leather,it should do the trick
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 27, 2009

• you wont be able to. Cat pee is almost impossible! For the cat...you should figure something out for him so he doesnt do that that isnt good to smell for anyone especially the babies. It has ammonia in it and can make you all sick.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Impossible. You'll have to burn it to ashes. As for the luggage, I guess you'll just have to throw it away.................................. ;)
    Anonymous

• Try straight vinegar, any kind. Let it soak in for a long time and then rinse with water. I use vinegar whenever my cats have an "accident" and they stay away from the scene of the crime after that. The vinegar cuts it really well I think. GL
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009