Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a specialist in the New London,Ct area?

Is there a specialist for adhd children in the New London area??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

Answers (2)
  • For what? I used to live in New London, CT.

    Answer by Diamond_D at 11:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

  • i know this is a stretch for you but my sil new this very well known pediatric dr who was a phsycologist(sp)he had written books had articles in the newengland journal of i was having problems with my daughter and so my sil called this dr but he had retired ..but he did recommend tufts medical in boston...well we live out side of boston so it was easy.i think you can take the train there.they were the only one that could diagnose my daughter..she has something its a french word but basically she is taken on all my problems to the extent that it is becoming her problems.

    Answer by snowmom974 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.