movement

Im almost 18 weeks how much should i be feeling the baby move and kick? Iam really paranoid right now... eeekkk...

dlepasti

Asked by dlepasti at 4:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that sometimes baby's just have lazy days. :) Maybe drink a soda or something... If you're worried call your doctor though!

Just wait, soon you'll be like... STOP KICKING ME!!! Emma used to beat me up! She'd always get me right in the ribs! Ouchhh.
    anna3686

Answer by anna3686 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• u may or may not its not bad if u arent though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i do sometimes, usually if i just stay still for a while... but nothing today...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 4:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't worry too much about it yet. As the baby gets bigger and you get further along you should feel it much more frequently. If you don't I'd just say to talk to your doc about it. If she tells you everything is fine then it probably is :)
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 5:03 AM on Mar. 26, 2009