Is there anything to remove the orange color from ankles after using self tanner lotions?

Yes I didnt rub it in well enough and it is darker around me feet area:( any home remedies for this?? Its the dove selff tanning lotions.

Wow2boyz

Asked by Wow2boyz at 4:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you should try mary kay subtle tanning lotion it gives you a gradual tan that looks natural not orange or yellow and like i said it's gradual so you have a buildable tan. since it would be your first order you will recieve 25% off your order. pm me if you are interested in trying this product out
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think I heard something about lemons? Try googling it and see if you can find a remedy there. GL!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i dunno why white women wanna be orange that is so ugly! self tanning is grose
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• the comment above was very rude. i have the same problem too, the lotion i use before i get in the tanning bed has a hint of self tanner in it, and it stains my hands a little bit, and i have also noticed that it gets on my nails... help!
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 11:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I just scrub it off. Try Jergens. I love it.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009