bleeding, usually i wouldn't worry but...

TMI?

I started cramping a little yesterday and was bleeding a little. It was kinda a brownish color so I didn't worry, figured it would go away. Well now, the cramping is gone but the blood is bright red and has tiny clots in it. I'm going to the doc about it in a bit, but I was wondering how worried about this I should be? I don't think I can handle a miscarriage right now.

ourbabykins

Asked by ourbabykins at 5:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im sorry but it does sound like a miscarrage i lost my baby a month ago and same thing happend
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i dont know if that is it but my anut had a pierod evey month that she was carring her baby and i had a miscarrage too but mine was not like that i will keep you and your baby in prays how far are you
    michellesp

Answer by michellesp at 5:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'm 5 weeks or so. The doc says it's most likely a miscarriage. I'm still hoping otherwise though. :(
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 12:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Has your doctor ordered blood work? If not have him, so they can check your hormone levels. Although I had bleeding doctor never assured me it was a miscarriage until he had my blood test back. I was then given progesterone but by then I was already cramping and my blood was bright red. I hope it's not a miscarriage, if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you :0) Best wishes to you both.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 12:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You are having a miscarriage. Sorry, I really feel for you. I had a miscarriage and it is painful in every aspect. go to the doctor. I am really sorry!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• In case I am wrong, which I hope I am, but that is exactly what I went through, then I wish you the best, anyways, if you need someone to talk to I am here.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• They already checked. My hormone levels are really slow to rise as it is, but my hCG quant on the 17th was 165.... When they checked today it was only 300. I've miscarried before. A lot. It never gets any easier.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 4:23 PM on Mar. 26, 2009