what do you think

i just talk to a female online that has been talking to my husband on some chat called vampire chat i just found out that he is giving out our email to the girls and talking to them when im not home or a sleep what do u think i should do i dont know what they talk about i ask her she did not really tell me she said every thing under the sun i need your help i dont know what to do thanks

michellesp

Asked by michellesp at 5:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you need to talk to your husband and find out what they talk about. It might be harmless but if it makes you uncomfortable then it is not good.You can always ask your husband to stop sending the email or to stop chatting to the females. Hope it helps
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 6:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• You'll have to ask him what they're talking about, and maybe read the emails to decide if it's all okay with you. I talk to a lot of people online and some do email, and we do talk about everything under the sun. Most know I'm married and respect that, others wait till they get your email or get on your friends list and then drop the bomb that they're really perverted jerks and I'm sure there's women that way too. My suggestion is to look in the email, you obviously saw that someone had emailed him, so what did it say? Any indication that things aren't right? I'm guessing if he was doing anything wrong he'd have set up an account that you don't know anything about to give them.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• talk to hubs. tell him you know and you need to know what this means, be forward. tell him if he wants out, tell you now... watch his reaction. it's the best tell of the truth.

SOmehow you have to bring it out in the open.
    Sooner better than later. you don't want him to think this is secret any longer... unless you want to give him the rope to hang himself with....
    stillfatmama

Answer by stillfatmama at 10:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009