Is it possible for me to be pregnant consider my circumstances?

Okay here is the deal im 16 and i have been having unprotected sex for the past 3 and a half weeks or 4 weeks and he always "finished" without pulling out or anything and i have irregular periods anyway and my last period was like feb 20 and this month i had like a day and a half of light bleeding and that was on the 18th or so and i usually have my period for 7 days then i have been spotting and its a light pink colored for the last 2 days and i have alot of the symptoms but idk if im just pysching myself out or stressing over nothin.but i really need someones opinion on wether or not you thin im pregnant and i want and older person or someone who has been through it or has some knowledge about it. i also want to know when can i take a pregnancy test. and get accurate results?

beauty_N_brains

Asked by beauty_N_brains at 6:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try 1st response take one now if it's neg take 1 in 2 weeks.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• If you've had unprotected sex, yes, it is always possible for you to get pregnant. I also have irregular periods (which is normal during your teenage years and doesn't make you any less fertile) and even after 1.5 years of no period, I got pregnant.

Like hot-mama said, take a pregnancy test (early pregnancy test) and if it is negative, re-test each week for the next 2-3 weeks...and make sure to wrap it up next time!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• okay is first response the one that is most accurate? and do you think that i might have a miscarrige idk the symptoms of that either but im really scared i would rather have the baby that m/c. thanks for the response..
    beauty_N_brains

Answer by beauty_N_brains at 6:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• nvoermber love.. thank you i have had my period since i was 14 and it has always been irregular.. i have been trying to calculate the days that i would have possibly conceived and that would be 14 days normally from the time i should have had my period even tho i only bled for like 2 days and it was like a week early areound the 12th or so which i had sex that night unprotected and the night after morning and night.. so idk im deff gonna wrap it up next time.. i learned from this im scared to death but thanks to both of you for the responses..
    beauty_N_brains

Answer by beauty_N_brains at 6:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Anytime you have unprotected sex it's possible you could get pregnant. I would recommend taking a test. I took a digital test - Clear Blue, I think. If you aren't pregnant, I suggest getting on some sort of birth control. If you don't want to talk to your mom about it, go to Planned Parenthood.

Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Are you trying to get pregnant? Every single time you have sex without protection you are risking getting pregnant. If you are so worried about it, why not get some condoms or get on the pill?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:25 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• STOP! In your tracks, you are sixteen so get your parent or guardian to take you to the health department. Get them to do the pregnancy test, if you are pregnant then they will be able to discuss with you and your parent/guardian the options of what to do with your baby after it is born. Now if you aren't pregnant get on birth control you can also do that at the health department. Stop having unprotected sex and use condoms. there are worse things than just getting pregnant. Make sure that they do a full examination on you. Also they may do blood testing on that day. Start protecting yourself if you are not pregnant. Make sure to tell your parents. They need to be there for you and with you. don't be scared of to tell them they are here for these things. good luck sweetie!
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009