I tried to do a 7 day whole body cleanse... I completed 1 day only and had passed out and got bad stomach pains and diarreha. Well I am now still have the stomach issues! And it is been 4 days. I tried to take Imodium....but did not help at all. what should I dO??

amber325

Asked by amber325 at 7:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• omg this is funny that you're asking this question!! my dh is suppose to be starting his next week and we were just talking about it last night before bed! personally i dont think any of it is a good idea and i'm very much against him tarting it and he's trying to prove to me that it's not dangerous(at least the one he;s gonna do) but i disagree. which one is it that you're trying because i know there's a few out there?
    staci1103

Answer by staci1103 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes, I'm curious to know which cleanse you used also, DH and I have been thinking of doing a colon cleanse and I've been trying to get as much info as possible, this is the first bad report I've heard, so I'm very interested.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• What cleanse did you use?
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 11:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• gnc whole body cleanse WASTE of 39.99! I got sick from day 1....I can't stop throwing up/ pooping! NASTY PRODUCT!
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not much you can do at this point, just drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and reduce the cramping. I would not take anything else just let it run it's course. Your toxins are trying to leave your body through your bm's. I do a cleans about every 6 months. I first one was rough to say the least. Hang in there!

JenNAY3

Answer by JenNAY3 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• MY dh recommends the Master Cleanse.
    He is not gonna eat food for a whole week and drink a beverage made of maple syrup, water, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. He is also gonna drink lactate tea at night and drink salt water in the am.

he told me the web site is www.mastercleanserkits.com
    staci1103

Answer by staci1103 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I did a 7-day cleanser too but i made it through those 7 days but the worse part was have to go to bathroom to many times couldnt go to from from home. LOL
    loriann121

Answer by loriann121 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 28, 2009