What is the most expensive restaurant you ate at?

JB's Steak house in the Hyatt Hotel $215.00 for me and my husband.

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 7:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Masa in NYC. If I could go once a week I would. It is amazing.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Tavern on the Green in NYC for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Captains (a private party) and for Tommy Hilfiger Woman (another private party) for free~ but they spent a fortune! I'm quite sure....
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 9:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Four Seasons and Le Cirque, in NYC
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 9:21 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• too long ago and too far away. Don't Remember price but they were 4 stars in Europe, back in the 80's
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am SO jealous! Tavern on the Green! Le Cirque! I wish. Mine: The Mansion On Turtle Creek, and this was when Dean Fearing was still head chef. I have NO idea what that meal cost (I was on a DATE!)
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• streets of ny i think we ended up spending around 40 bucks: we got alchy, appitizer and each a seprate meal...but we did even get a chance to get a free appitizer bc they forgot about it, but we gave it to the ppl at the table next to us. they had out of state friends in town with a few older children like 8-12 so we thought it would be cool to let them have the potatoe skins.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We ate dinner at our 4 star hotel in Venice Italy and spent over $200 on food and wine..
    In the states, we went to the Melting Pot and spent nearly $150 on the steak/lobster fondue with wine.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The Melting Pot. It's a chain restaurant that serves classy fondue. It's great - we go there to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 3:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2009