Would you argue with someone or get into an altercation because someone skipped you in line?

Last week two ladies at Walmart started yelling and screaming because the one left the line to take her daughter to the bathroom. Eventually they started fighting and the police had to be called

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 8:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She left the line. That is just ridiculous to think you are going to come back and be in the same spot. More ridiculous to even fight over something so petty.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• well if you left the line the spot is no longer yours.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I hate I missed that lol,love a good cat fight haha. no I would'nt, People can be so childish.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• no, I'd just make jokes with my husband about the person who cut us. better to laugh about it then cat fight.
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I have seen it in NY where the women was about to fight physically because a girl got ont he line in the wrong spot where one line turns to all the cashiers. It wa shocking, but hey it was NY.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'll be honest, I have had days when I really wanted to whip someone for that. But no I never have and I don't think I ever really would. I mean getting arrested in Walmart because of someone cutting in front of you in line, just doesn't seem worth it. But is sure is dun to daydream about it. Plus IMO, she left the line she can't come back and to do that in front of your child, yeah that's good parenting.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 8:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i would say something if someone REALLY cut me in line, but not for that. i would just say like 'excuse me' lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• This is why I hate wal-mart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Walmartians! Nothing surprises me in that place. My DH and I were just talking about this yesterday. He said he has seen just about everything there, added he would not be surprised to see someone turn up naked there. I have seen women expectorate on the floor, scream/beat there children, litter, steal...the list goes on. Something comes over people in that place. I think they build them on Indian burial grounds or something. People just feel free to act like butt heads there...maybe because no one bats an eye.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It really depends. If you go out of the line ya its not ur spot anymore. But i think it depends on the attutide i'm in that day and who it is. If i'm in a bad mood and some young teenager would skip me i'd probably make a remark. But if and elderly person would skip me it wouldn't bother me because i'm younger and can wait. But i guess everyone is different, you gotta watch what you say to people now adays there are some crazy's out there lol
    DanielleStover1

Answer by DanielleStover1 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009