Can a almost 12 month old eat bologna?

suzyr18

Asked by suzyr18 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes, if they have enough teeth to chew it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Now, mine couldn't at that age b/c he didn't get teeth really until he was about 13 months.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 8:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Mine did,but I always fried it,and cut it up in small peices.I am not trying to be a smartbutt,by saying fry it,because my SIL used to give her kids uncooked.Ok for us ,but I would'nt give it to a baby IMO,util they are older
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• cut it small....keep in mind it is not exactly the healthiest thing!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Mine did, I just cut into small pieces. At that age he even liked it fried. UM! Now he won't touch the stuff. It isn't the healhiest thing, but it should be ok in moderation and you don't have to fry it, it is made to be eaten uncooked, it's just really good fried.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2009