How many days after conception does implantation bleeding occur?

How many days after conception does implantation bleeding occur? and how long does it normally last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was wandering the same thing.. I dont ever remember having implantation bleeding with any of my babies. But then again. I dont have the best of memories. and I think I'm pregnant again, but I wont know for a few weeks. :( so wish me luck!
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 8:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• ty.. does anyone know the answer to our question?
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i never had implantation bleeding...
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I had implant bleeding with my first daughter. I know it can sometimes last up to 3 to 4 days. I just knew I was going to get AF and I was at work and went to the bath room and I wiped and saw a pinkish colored bleed on the tissue so i thought i was starting but i only done it that one time. i put on a pad and went on about my day and later went back to check and nothing...so I guess everyone is different. I only spotted about a dime size and that was it but i do know of people who has spotted for 3 days.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• i have no idea...but i had a weird experience just this past week. it hought i was on my period, but it was really light, dark blood (which means its not all that new, right) and lasted 3 days. but its been about a month since i had vag sex last.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I didnt experience that yet, however I am experiencing throbbing headaches. I'm due on Saturday. I looked up implantation bleeding and it says about 5 to 12 days after ovulation/conception occurs. Seems vague.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It can take up to a week for a fertilized egg to travel and implant itself. Keep in mind that sperm can live in the body for up to 3 days after intercourse, so you could conceive up to 3 days after you've had sex. Give it the average 7 days to implant, and then you have 7-10 days when the implantation bleeding could occur.

Also remember, most women do not get implantation bleeding. I did. I spotted ONCE and that was it.
    Imogen13

Answer by Imogen13 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2009