SO aggravating

Ok My best friend is 37wks. She has been having contractions for about a week. Sometimes they are regular sometimes not. She isnt dilating. She said she is going to beg her dr to do a c-sec today at her appt. He induced her a 37wks the last time for NO MEDICAL reason. Its just aggravating because I was in labor for a week I was having steady regular contractions 4-5min apart. I was just dilating slow I didnt have pain meds. And I still begged them to let me do a natural birth. Which I couldnt 2 prev. c-secs. They wouldnt allow it. Anyway she is harming her baby if he is born this early she doesnt care. Do you think it would be wrong if I said something to her? Just to let her know what she is doing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say something, as well as provide facts that at this early she will be inhibiting her babies brain development which is selfish and irresponsible. I can not sit by and watch a close friend, or family member, be selfish and endanger their child.

People like this make me sick.

I also don't understand why you cant have a vaginal birth? Many OB's and midwives attend vbacs, you just need to hunt for one! :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• she's 37 freaking weeks...who cares... thats full term (sorry im very very hormonal right now, and my labor is just around the corner)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I could because there is only 1 hospital around and they dont allow it. I live in a small town.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• sorry that was suppose to be couldn't
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• anon 747: obviously she cares because it's her friend. Full term means nothing when her due date could be off my 2 weeks making her only 35 weeks. There is also a huge difference in brain development in a 37 week baby and 39 week baby.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I definatly would say something to her!! she is harming her babies life! My doctor offerd to enduse me early and I about slapt him! I actualy ended up in labor at 37 weeks and had my son. He struggled a little bit at first, but he's ok now. But ya, I would say something hunny. IT IS YOUR PLACE to say something as her friend.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would say something.
    tonya212288

Answer by tonya212288 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 26, 2009