I think labor could be starting back up? or prolly not?

I went into labor the other night...it stopped..and now im super hormonal or WHAT FREAKING EVER...my cat kept me up all night, pissed me off, i got no sleep, the cat bit my shoulder looking for his toy...

and now my bf WONT LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE...he's like "im gonna marry you dont talk to me this way." and i told him to leave me alone because im in a bad mood and he STILL wouldnt

i wound up screaming my lungs out at him for him to leave me alone and he still couldnt handle that...i told him "I DONT WANT YOU IN THE ROOM WHEN I DO GO BACK INTO LABOR..IF YOU CANT HANDLE MY EMOTIONS NOW, I DONT WANT YOU IN THE ROOM"

and then i said "whats going to happen when i go days with out sleep when the baby is born and i get cranky from being tired...you gonna leave me?

im starting to get contractions now..and my boyfriend left...i dont have a phone nor does he...

so whats going on? am i just getting emotional over nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it happens, hormones are on the fritz at the end of pregnancy. I know mine are! BUT your lack of sleep probably has a ton to do with it. Take a warm bath and try and get some sleep! If it is labor again, I would get all the rest possible! Once you rest, go for a walk to see if you can get things moving again! :) It's normal for labor to be an on off thing in the beginning.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• One thing my doctor told me was to take a warm bath, and if your still having contractions after 30 min to 1 hr of a warm bath then it is labor, but if they stop then you should be fine. Remember if your contractions get down to 3 or 4 minuts a part, then you should go in. and mom, try to rest. lock your cat up in a room for an hour or two so you can nap. Then let the kitty out once your done sleeping.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009