anyone else think its PATHETIC for a mom to be encouraing her 12 yr old DD to have a baby because sh said she wants to?

seriusoly i try not to judge and i try pretty hard but sometimes its just like DUH! theres ammom a came across on here who has posted numerous polls about baby names for her dd who wants a baby and nuermous posts about it.. I went to check out her page thinking her DD was at least in her late teens,, nope she is only 12 and she wants to be a momma and her mom is ENCOURAGING it.. please dont think im bashing young moms .. i am NOT.. infact i am one myslef.. but i jsut think it wrong for mother to be ENCOURAGING her 12 YR OLD TO HAVE A BABY! anyone agree?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like momma wants another baby,and can't have one ,so she wants her daughter to have one,because of course she will have to raise it,for atleast 5 or 6 yrs.This is pathetic,that a mother would encourage her daughter to do something ,that could cost her,her life. I know times have changes,but when I was 12, I was still playing barbies.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• thats pretty ridiculous
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree totally with you! That's just insane.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Hopefully thats just a kid on her account playing around, if not that is soooo sick!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I'd call child protection services. That lady sounds totally bonkers. A 12 yr old is a child and she is neglecting her and abusing her. Call and it can be anonymous.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:47 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• That is not "pathetic" it's SICK! How can anyone want that for their 12 year-old??
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:10 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Inform CPS.....
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• how do you inform cps when it is someone fomr the internet? i dont even know her name or where she lives
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• That's really sick and I would consider abusive.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:51 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Report her to Cafe Mom Admin. Her profile can be traced to where she lives and then police or CPS can take over from there. I would say it is abuse and extremely dangerous for a 12 yr old to give birth. Their bodies aren't ready for something like that. It sounds like mom is on the unstable side too. They could both use counseling.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009