What to give for Teacher Appreciation week?

My son is having teacher appreciation week at school and I want to do something special for the teacher. I'm pretty sure no one else will...I thought about gift cards with a card made by my child, but I want it to say something cute and special. I'm not creative enough to think of what to say on it...What do I say?

badylugs80

Asked by badylugs80 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• A gift card for supplies. A lot of teachers spend their own money on supplies. Stay away from mugs, lol.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I found this website with a few ideas. Maybe this will be helpful =)

http://www.appreciateu.com/id71.html
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 9:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Im not sure how old the students are, but yeah, teachers spend alot of their own money on supplies. I volunteer in my sons K class every week. His teacher appreciates the gift cards and supplies the most. but also, the hand made gifts from children that put time & effort into it too.
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Gift cards, a basket of supplies for the classroom: pens, pencils, erasers, stickers, notepads and post it notes. Age appropriate books that she can read to her class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 28, 2009