Oh my god, I think I have pink eye, How long does the sx's last?

My brother's wedding in on Sat and rehearsal dinner is on Friday, I am picking up meds today around 8am, do you think the eye will look normal on Saturday? And shit what if my kids get it? I am going to go on a cleaning spree! Yikes..........

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 9:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Health

• Yeah, it is highly contagius. Just make sure to get those drops in right away and wash your hands and kids hands often. Should be fine by Friday...wait that's tomorrow? Oooh...good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• It's HIGHLY contagious. Lots of hand washing. Spray everything you can with Lysol. Hold a hot (as hot as you can stand it) wet washcloth on your eyes and massage the eye, It will help get the puss out and reduce swelling and redness. If you have contact, do NOT wear them until you clean them really good, enzyme cleaner would be good too. I worked at a daycare and got pink eye 4 times in 6 months!! The dumbass director let kids stay with pink eye because we were already exposed. The last time I had it, I told her that she would be paying for my time off, meds and to enzyme my contacts, again. I also told her that because she isn't following procedures that I was telling all the parents how many cases of pink eye were in the center. She didn't last very long in child care.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009