what do you call your daughter personal area?

We call it a pooty... not sure where it came from, but it works! my sister calls it her girlfriend.....hmmm, not sure on that one :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BTW, she's only 2 years old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• cosita
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Who ha--I thought it was cute. I picked it up from one of my 3 year old patients several years ago. When she needs to know the technical term we will teach it to her, but for now daddy feels comfortable with who ha.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• She named hers herself, she calls it her "nakie" my guess is because she can only see it when she's naked.

She's also two.
    unknwndreamer

Answer by unknwndreamer at 9:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• my lil girl is only 8 months so i don';t know yet.. i have 3 boys which i only say potty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My girls called theirs a coochie bear,but When my youngest one was in the second grade,she came home and old me ,a oy told her he had a penis,and she had a Vergenie .So that's what she called it for awhile,now it's back to an old Coochie bear They are now 17 and 20 .I gonna tell them the real name someday.lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol val :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:38 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I call it what it is a vagina.

Answer by louise2 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Pee Pee. When me and my sibs were kids, my mom called our butt our posterior. She never really had a name for the "fronterior" (ha ha) so my little sis said one day she had a "front poster, and a back poster" cuz she couldn't say posterior. LOL
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:44 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Call it vagina. Because if someone does something inappropriate, unless she knows the proper word it will never hold up in court. Also we are all grown women, why in the world can't people teach their children the proper words. A vagina, and a penis. It is that simple.

Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 26, 2009