what worked the best on your stretch marks?

my dd is 18 months old. i tried usin eveything for my stretch marks but they didnt help. they r just pink in color and big indents. what worked best for you?

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• What works best for me isn't such a great plan. Mine tend to fade with sunshine. Since it is warm enough here I will be laying in the sun for about 30 mins this weekend. I need the sunshine and a bonus is the fading of the stretch marks.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I tried several things and the ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother from Avon was the only thing that made a difference. I sell Avon and always try the products to see if they work or not bc I don't want to recommend stuff my customers won't like and I was shocked at how great it was. It really does help with cellulite too which was an added bonus lol. You can try a bottle from my site www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. I've noticed it works even better if you use it with the SKIN SO SOFT Renew & Refresh Age-Defying+ Rejuvenating Body Cleanser. I guess thats because it does a good job at making your skin softer and the antiaging ingredients help a bit with the indentions. Anyway give it a try :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2009