Candidate Obama vs. President Obama

What is it going to take for Obama supporters to grasp that he is not following through on some of his MAJOR promises and begin to hold him accountable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUQI5PzKPPs

At the end of the clip, Gwen Eiffel who wrote a book about Obama (with a planned release date of Jan. 21, 2009), doesn't think he's doing what he promised just a few months ago.

Here is a link to the controversy Eiffel posed when she moderated the Biden/Palin debate.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/uproar-grows-ov.html

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 9:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what I can't wrap my head around is the blind trust in this guy. If you look at the decisions he is making, not him, his policies and decisions, and look at where countries have had the same decisions made are, and you see the destruction.
    Russia, 1980 (shortage economy and breadlines formed by too much gov. control). us, the depression, where the new deal prolonged it by seven years. Course some days it feels like we are headed for ww3 any way, so that would pull us out of the recession, anyway, and then Mr.O could take credit.
    I don't need to give him a chance. History has already done this.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• When are Obama denouncers going to realize that the world can not be changed in two months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would like to see any politician who keeps all his promises.You can not agree with one person in everything 100%.

Why are we still talking about Biden/Palin debate? I personally think G.Eiffel did good job moderating the debate.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• what is it going to take to make YOU realize that your anti Obama posts & propaganda do nothing?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Fueling the divide again? That'll help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I will continue to post these kinds of things in the hopes that the lurkers out there who ARE open-minded enough, and willing to take their blinders off once in a while to see where Obama is going to take this country, if we do not call him out on his agenda!

I can't help those who don't want to help themselves.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Why are we still talking about Biden/Palin debate?

Good question! Obama/Biden WON the election, so we're stuck with them, good, bad or indifferent, they are the President and Vice President now.
    On the other hand Obama still has done nothing but triple or quadriple the national debt, and people are still screaming to give him more time, more time, more time. More time to do what, pray? He's already sold the country down the river into debt that our grandchildren will still be paying on long after we are all worm food.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not fueling the divide...just bringing up the FACTS. Sorry if you don't like it. You can continue to choose to ignore reality...it's still a free country.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Why can't some of you all just accept the fact that there are still many people behind President Obama and just leave it at that. If it comes down to President Obama totally ruining this country then let them realize their mistake on their own without you or others trying to force them to believe something they don't. Just like with religion, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want others to force their religion on you, so I wish people would stop trying to force their opinions and ideas on others.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 10:04 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Obama =/= God. He cannot perform miracles. He's only been in office for 2 months (and 6 days). At least Obama supporters realize this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2009