Did anyone do the Home Selling Idea of Burrying A ST. Joseph's Statue?

Did you or anyone use the ST. Jospeh's Statue idea to try to sell your home? How did it work? Does it? Do you Believe in that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My grandma used it (and swears by it...but she is a praying woman too) and my brother has one in his backyard now...his house has been on the market 2 or so months.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• my parents had thier house listed for more than a year and he heard of this and got a charm, like for a necklace, and buried it and the house sold in 2 months. My house is now listed and I am not Catholic so I need to find one- cant hurt right?!
    onemoretime904

Answer by onemoretime904 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I don't believe in all that heeby-jeeby stuff. I'm pretty sure the bible is specific about not worshipping idols. Wouldn't that include putting your faith in a piece of wood/statue?
    Anonymous