can u feel ur baby moving at 13 weeks in the womb

Asked by littlebehr at 5:21 PM on Jul. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• is this ur first the doctor told me first pregnancy u probablt wont feel it move till around 22 weeks with my 1st i felt him move at 12 weeks but thats because he is really fisty or how ever u spell it but then again when i went in to find out that it was a he the told me i was four weeks farther along

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• It is pretty unlikely they aren't very big yet. It will normally take a bit longer especially if it is your first. Feels like a mixture of gas and butterflys all at one.. lol

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 5:27 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• People say you can't but around my 14th week I could feel a little movement. I feels like butterflies tickling the inside of your stomach.

Answer by moniluvsmarcus at 5:28 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• Doctors will usually say around 17 weeks your 1st pregnancy, but some feel it sooner. I think it depends on the size of your baby and how active it is. You should feel fetal movement sooner if it's not your first pregnancy. I felt movement fairly soon with my son, around 14 weeks so i say it's definitley possible!!

Answer by pat-a-cake at 5:53 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• it kinda irritates me how people say no you wont feel it that early. every pregnancy is different. and yeah it can and DOES happen. and just because it is your first pregnancy doesnt mean you wont feel it. :)

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:05 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• I wouldn't believe what everyone tells you about this, because I am prego w/ my 1st and I most definetly felt my baby move for the first time around 14 wks. So everyone is different...if you think you have felt the baby move, then chances are you probablly did. I mean...there aren't to many other things going on in

Answer by lexinicole at 6:46 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• I was pregnant with my first and felt her move at 13-14 weeks, and it felt like there was something drumming inside me, and butterflys in my was

Answer by AbbysMom059 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• The baby is doing back flips by that point. It's not common to feel the movements when the baby is that small but it is certainly possible.

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• i am willing to bet that those of you who felt that early with the first are thin. right? if not i guess i'm wrong. just a theory

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 7:33 PM on Jul. 30, 2008

• YES , 13/14 WEEKS BOY

Answer by VIRGINFIRSTLADY at 5:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2008