Do you think Dads are treated equally in court??

we went through hell and back, but years later we finally "won", she did some raunchy stuff. But it took awhile, I don't think they are treated equally. But they finally realized how crazy she is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think they are treated fairly at all. I have a friend who was getting hauled into court everytime he turned around and it was b/c she wanted more money that he couldn't afford to pay. He was barely keeping up with the previous judgments. I am glad that you won and I don't know your situation, but congrats.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:00 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I so agree to this, that men don't get treated fairly, My dad got took for everything and my mom is the 1 that left for a younger man that is only 2 yrs younger then me but my mom got the house , my dad had to pay her 200, 500 for everything they own with each other even when she left dad bought stuff and still had to give her money for it or my granny would of bought us like 3 4 wheelers and my dad still had to pay for it too then she gets child support and uses it on partying with her younger man and my dad has to pay her 1,700 for the rest of her life inless she gets married but she won't cont
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• con't and if my mom goes back to college she gets 1,200 more and my mom is a RN and my dad is a formore makeing bridges.. and my dad doesn't have the money and the judge told my dad to get a 2 nd job so really i don't think its fair and my mom is cutting back on her work so she can live it up ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I don't think they do when they are good dads. My friend is stuck paying a ton to his ex after he adopted her 2 kids and raised them for 10 yrs...she had an affair with his best friend. she neglects the kids and he cares for them and pays a ton. Im on the other side..my ex won;t hold a job, never pays, has been in and out of rehab...and still has his rights. It seems like the good dads get screwed because for every good guy the system sees 2 or 3 bad ones!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• P.S. my moms sisters that are druggies also moved in after my mom got all this money..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think men are treated like shit in court they would take everything from them if they could. The state i live in sucks and men are treated like shit......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• no the court treats them all like deadbeats no matter what. its unfair
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• so, everyone pretty much agrees here, I think alot of moms are scandalous and lie too much. it's too bad. I hope things will change. Maybe this will be a little wake up call for crazy moms out there.
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009