are you one of the women that could tell right away? I was...

I knew when I conceived my son. I just new right away. About an hour or two after sex, I knew I had conceived my son. And I had a feeling that it happend again. But it wasent the same exact feeling as when I conceived my boy. I was wandering if you had the same thing. and then had it again, but it feel different.

mommy20081

Asked by mommy20081 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you do realize that you don't actually conceive for a few days later... haha so that is what you would say is wishful thinking came true hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I knew I was pregnant about 4 days after it happened. I just had this gut feeling and knew. But I only have one child so I don't have anything to really compare it to. It was the only time I had that feeling though.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• With my first, I didn't know until my temps stayed high for 18 days with no period. With this one, I knew about a week after conception because of symptoms. It's a favorite story of my mom's that my dad came home from work one Friday and said he'd decided he might like two kids after all, and she told him they'd talk about it in another six months, and he came home Monday and said he'd changed his mind, and she told him it was too late, and along came my sister. I don't know about repeats, though, because my sister was the last and she didn't have that feeling with me.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol with first anon
    Anonymous