are you one of the moms that just knew?

I knew when I conceived my son. I just new right away. About an hour or two after sex, I knew I had conceived my son. And I had a feeling that it happend again. But it wasent the same exact feeling as when I conceived my boy. I was wandering if you had the same thing. and then had it again, but it feel different.

mommy20081

Asked by mommy20081 at 10:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah i knew right away too...because we were trying! But, I knew it happened. I did all the things to try to conceive a girl. Wooden spoon under bed, pink bow under pillow, bed or pillow facing in the south direction, just lay there and let him do all the work and after just lay there for 30 minutes!
    It worked, we conceived a baby girl!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:19 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• nope in fact both my pregnancies surpised me when i found out.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• not me..but my dad swears my mom could get up and know she was pregnant
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No! I didn't find out til I was 4-6 weeks along with both of them... I wouldn't want to know any sooner than that... It's just an extra 4-6 weeks of stress!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I didn't know, but my SO knew. When I came out of the bathroom with the test in hand and tears 3 weeks later he said he already knew. According to him I smelled different. I don't know, but congrats to all the women that can tell you are all amazing.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yes!! I always felt a slight "pinch" in my fallopian tube area soon after conception. No home tests ever needed!
    divah32

Answer by divah32 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Not like the minute I conceived, but we knew with our son just because I was CRAVING Chinese food...and I HATE Chinese food. We looked at each other and said we're knocked up again, haha. Then we got a home test. Our DD, first born was a total utter surprise though.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:09 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No, super surprised. That's what the pull out method get you, a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yep, with all 4 of my pregnancies, TTC or not.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:59 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• With my first I did.
    Anonymous