In a parking lot like walmart or mall whatever place you go what kind of problems did you have?

This morning when i got off work i went to walmart came out got what i needed well as i was ready to go this women parked this wheel chair scooter right behind my car, i got out and was pissed so i took the dam thing right back to her and put it behind her car and she hit it hahaha but it pissed me off she was just to lazy to put it back or in the cart thing or when i come out of the store i have like 5 inches to get in my car grrrrr i hate that too. ever had that kind of problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate when people park way to close to you, like not in their spot. It makes it so difficult to get my child out of the car. Annoying!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• People always drive too damn fast! I'll be walking in the parking lot with my kids and a car will come flying around the corner. If I was a little more brave I would kick their car as they drive by but I'm not! And then when I'm behind the wheel I hate when people walk in the middle of the road and don't even have the courtesy to move over so I have to slowly follow them until they get out of the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I also hate when someone parks crooked across 2 spaces. It's like how conceited are you that you think you need 2 spaces? If you don't want you're car to get scratched stay home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I hate when the morons don't even look when they are backing out. I try to avoid Walmart altogether.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• When people park in TWO spots !!!!!!! Or they park an inch away from your car and I cna't get my DD out of her carseat !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• The two spaces thing really pisses me off. Not just when they are bad parkers and hang over the line too much but when they intentionally park in 2 spaces because they think their car is soooo special that you shouldn't park by it. If your sooo worried about it, park way the hell out in the back 40 away from all the cars. Or better yet dont drive it! The last time somebody did that at target (guy parked his big honking shiny extended cab truck all crazy across a few spaces) my daughter & I got creative. She's been eating a hot dog & had bun left over. So we tossed it in the back of his truck. I was wishing I still had a kid in diapers...that would have been a big surprise for him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Oh Ive had the so close I had to crawl through the other side to get in.

Ive had the people park their emptied carts behind my vehicle, and I swear its always the people who are like a foot from the cart stalls that leave them out and about.

Ive had people who see Im there with 3 small kids and a cart full of stuff and they slow down emptying their cart so I cant do all I need to. Like they wont close their door so I can get by and put the kids in the car or whatnot.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2009