HOW CAN I DEAL WITH MY DAUGHTER NOT WANTING ME IN HER LIFE AND IN MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LIFE

MY DAUGHTER SENT ME A E-MAIL NO LETTERS NO E-MAILS STAY OUT OF MY LIFE I WANT TO BE FREE TO LIVE LIFE. FINE A WAY TO DEAL WITH IT.

HOLLY1954

Asked by HOLLY1954 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• what are her reasons?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I DON'T KNOW DETAILS OF THE SITUATION, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THERE WAS TROUBLE BREWING WAY BEFORE IT GOT TO THIS. ANALYZE HOW IT GOT TO THIS POINT AND TRY TO CORRECT IT.

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am a mother and a grandmother, so I can imagine how painful it would be to be told this. However, I think there has to be a cause for her to have taken this position. So the real question is are you willing to face the cause, whatever it is, and are you willing to do everything you can to correct the problem, even if that means admitting guilt and asking forigiveness and promising to try to be the ideal mother and grandmother?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I unfortunately agree. There has to be some reason she said this. I find it very hard to believe she just came out of no where and told you to stay away. Sorry but you will have to address the issue she has with you and try to work past it.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 11:07 AM on Mar. 26, 2009