Cramps?

My AF is due on Sunday or Monday. Last night I woke up with cramps as if I was going to get my period. I have no blood or discharge. Has anyone had cramps as a early pregnancy symptom?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 10:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know if mine are an early pg symptom, but I was cramping for a couple of days (Sat through Mon this week), but no bleeding...still no period yet. (Was supposed to start Tuesday.) But I do know that a woman can have cramping when there's implantation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am just starting my second trimester- I had no idea I was pregnant because I had cramps for the first few weeks! I would not call it a sign of pregnancy - but you can have cramps in the beginning :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 10:46 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I had period-like cramps the day my period was supposed to start. I don't think it's a symptom of pregnancy, but it's not uncommon to have mild cramping during the first trimester. I'd still wait until your period doesn't show up to test. Good luck!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:11 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I haven't had that but i read that you can cramp during implantation. Hopefully that's what it is! Good luck!
    CAgirl1214

Answer by CAgirl1214 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• This time I had cramps and some spotting a few days before we got a positive test...I swore I was getting AF. I actually took three or four tests that were negative until I finally got a positive a few days after my period was due. I didn't have any cramps with the first two, but each pregnancy can be so different.
    robnyard

Answer by robnyard at 2:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2009