So I was just talking to my mom and my son loves talking to her on the phone..

so I said "nana is on the phone" he came running :) was talking you know how 12 month olds talk and then he just stops and then kisses the phone!!! It was sooooooo soooooo stinking cute :)
What has your lil one done today?

lonelymom911

Asked by lonelymom911 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 8mo old is giving me tons of wet kisses. I love them so much. I will be sad when this phase goes away.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• mine loves to talk on the phone too. everytime i am on it no matter who it is she thinks she has to talk. but whats funny is if i call her grandma for her to talk. she wont talk unless you put her down. as soon as she starts walkin about she wont shut up,. but if you pick her up she quits talkin. its funny you have to see it.
    she will also pretend like she is going byes. and she'll get her little back and say bye and wave, i'll say be careful, i love you and as soon as i say i love you she has to come and give me a kiss then she says bye and waves and we start the whole game over. it could go on all day.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• oops meant bag not back lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• awwww those are both cute :)
    lonelymom911

Answer by lonelymom911 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• lol thats cute, my DD is the same way, she gets my phone and says hello, even if theres noone on there. and she will talk non-stop.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• At about 20 months, my son figured out how to get into my contact list in my cell phone and call my husband at work. Most days I would catch him, but some days he'd just make a quick call and hang up before I came back into the room. My husband would get home and I'd ask how was the day and he'd tell me it was great since he got to talk to Michael. It used to crack me up.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Last Saturday I was sitting on the couch folding laundry and my 17 month old DD came out of the bed room "talking" on her fake cell phone, went right over to her toys and started picking them up and putting things in her shopping cart like she was shopping and talking on her cell phone. I wonder where she got that from...... :)
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 10:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• my 3 year old yesterday was funny my mom came over and was getting ready to leave and she was like bye bye grandma and slammed the door on her back and than oppend it and said you ok grandma and my mom said yeah just wait until grandma gets all the way out this time she was like ok and slam hit her again lol it didnt hurt but had my mom laughing her but off lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 11:06 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My DD has a love hate relationship with the phone (she's 16 mos). She will be content playing by herself, and if the phone rings and I answer it, she instantly comes up to my legs and starts fussing. I usually let her talk to whoever (my mom, dad, or her father) at the end of my conversation. When she is done saying, "Hi" and "daba-dya" a million times, I tell her to say bye bye, and then I hang up. She starts screaming when noone is talking back to her! She knows that noone is there, so she gives the phone to me, and does the sign for "more." lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 11:11 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• that's funny tlc-mom!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 26, 2009