ANyone have a Sleep Number bed ?? Is it worth the money ??

We both have back pain and the commerical says that it cost about the same as a regular mattress and just wanted to know if anyone has one and if it really is worth it ??

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 10:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my parents have a bed like that and it is cool because you really don't feel the person next to you and you can pick how hard or soft you want it. I don't hink thiers is the sleep number brand...but they like it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I know three couples---two say it is "ok"--the third couple--really like theirs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• We have one, and we love it. My husband talked me into getting one, and I'm glad he did. I love being able to adjust the firmness of the mattress, but the downfall is it really doesn't work like the commercial says about how you can't feel the person next to you move or whatever. That's not necessarily true, haha. But, other than that, I love it.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 10:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My aunt has one and loves it. I don't know about the "value for the money" b/c I don't know what she spent on it. But we slept on it during the ice storm/power outage, and it was okay. Would probably have been better if we had had power to adjust the numbers, but I slept okay.
    dougiesmom

Answer by dougiesmom at 8:52 AM on Mar. 30, 2009