what is your worst story being a step mom??

like things you had to endure with the BM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• she moved across country with the child without telling us, not pretty for her in the end.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I am not a step mom but I had one. Her and my mom hated each other. As a kid it put me in an akward situation. I didn't care for my stepmom (stepmonster as I called her). I would hear my mom and stepmom say very bad things about each other in front of my sis and I. Stepmom would try to make us call her "mom" and mom wouldn't let us speak of stepmom. As I look back I realized that they acted more like kids than my sis & I. I wish that they would have handled their differences and dislikes out of earshot of us kids & not put us in that position. By no means am I saying that you are doing this at all... I am just trying to give you a perspective from someone who has been on the other side. I really wish you well and hope that whatever you are going thru can be resolved. Good Luck to you!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 1:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2009