would you do anything and say anything to make sure you got custody of your child?

if you were that bitter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. My friend's ex-wife was that way and it made me sick to my stomach that she could be so vindictive and hateful. I think people who act that way don't deserve their children.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Nope. I'd have to be FORCED in the first place to take him to court (we agreed early on that we would never go to court bc if he decided to walk out then he was gone and that was it no happy bday merry xmas dad to get my kids hopes up) Luckily we haven't ever had to deal with it. Now hypothetically speaking if I ever ended up fighting for custody I'd make sure I on;y stated FACTS i could PROVE bc if yout caught lying you will not win
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• what??? a child is not a pawn.. i would say or do anything else but the truth.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:28 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would not LIE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I agree with you silvertears, I asked the question, because my husband's ex did the same thing. just wondering what you all thought.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would try for custody with everything I had if my daughters safety was at stake..but I wouldn't lie...lying never pays and it could have the opposite effect and come back to bite you!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No I wouldnt.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I would never lie. I would move heaven and earth to protect my children and if I thought he was unfit I would not stop until someone helped me make sure we at least had court appointed visits. Unless he was a really messed up person I would never keep him away from his children, it is just not right.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:24 PM on Mar. 26, 2009