Is your husband so rude and direspectful that he looks at other woman when you are together? I mean look with mouth open eyes glued.

My friends husband doesn't even try to hide it. He will turn around and look

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, my husband respects me enough to not act like that.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I dont see it as rude, I see it as healthy. If he werent interested in other women, I would be concerned! He can look all he wants. The important thing is that I know he only comes home to me.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Yep he's did it a lot. One time we were in a store and there was this girl in there, he didn't get a good look at her so he actually tried waiting outside for her to come out so he could check her out while I was sitting in the truck watching him. He pumped his gas then started digging in the back of the truck pretending to look for something, but his eyes were glued to the door so he could check her out when she walked outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• BTW, I don't think there's anything wrong with them looking, but staring and going out of your way just to check someone out is a little desperate. We're women, not sex idols.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• No, my SO doesn't do that, nor would I put up with it. It is fine for him to look, and I know he looks. Heck, I check out other guys and appreciate what I see. It doesn't mean anything. But to make it so obvious? That is quite immature, if you ask me. A simple glance is good enough. No need for the jaw dropping, exclaimation, wide-eyes glued to the woman! That would embarass me.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband no, but my ex did. I felt so disrespected and uncared for. I have told my husband that I will not tolerate him staring at other women. If he happens to notice a good looking women fine, but staring is not acceptable and will have very serious consequences on his part.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My husband wouldn't dare. He likes living too much to do that! Seriously he also respects me enough not to act like an adolecent farm boy on his first trip to town. Like Crystal1124 says, noticing is fine, he's human, and married, not neutered, but staring and slobbering is NOT acceptable.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:45 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• omg no way, I'm sure he looks but not to that extreme, I'd slapped him upside the back of his head...LOL!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 11:59 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Nope.. Ive actually watched him out of the corner of my eye and he doesnt check out other girls around me. Maybe he does it when Im not around... but I trust him 100% so I dont really stress about it.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:02 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• My DH's friend does this crap right infront of his GF...he is such a pig I cannot stand him.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:21 PM on Mar. 26, 2009