How much should my 1 yr old be drinking?

I am weening my son from breasfeeding currentlly and was wondering how much he should be drinking now that he is eating meals?

Jacemommy31506

Asked by Jacemommy31506 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• As in milk? I went to the nutritionist a few days ago with my 16mo old and surprisingly they old me he only need about 6oz juice, 16oz milk and as much water as he wants.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• thats each day by the way.
    BEXi

• if you are intro milk then about 10oz or more if you wanted.
    if he cheese though out the day do not have to give that much milk because thing you may give him already has dairy ..
    and drink a lot of water. sorry no juice yet.. maybe once in while
    i give my daughter 10oz of milk a day and that from sippy cup. and she has cheese and yogurt thought out day . she going to be 18 months
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• I think I gave london 3 6 oz bottles of milk/day (bottles, bad, I know...) plus water in a sippy cup.
    LondonAsMommy

Answer by LondonAsMommy at 6:03 PM on Mar. 26, 2009