When does the new movie, Cars 2 come out?

My boys love the Cars movie and my mother in law found out it was supposed to come out soon but now we can't find any information on it. Thanks in advance :-D

JTALmommy0917

Asked by JTALmommy0917 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• It is scheduled for release in Summer 2012.

Here is the official Cars 2 synopsis:

All the world's a racetrack as racing superstar Lightning McQueen zooms back into action, with his best friend Mater in tow, to take on the globe's fastest and finest in
    this thrilling high-octane new installment of the "Cars" saga. Mater and McQueen will need their passports as
    they find themselves in a new world of intrigue, thrills and fast-paced comedic escapades around the globe. "Cars

texas21cowgirl

Answer by texas21cowgirl at 11:55 AM on Mar. 26, 2009

• texas21cowgirl

• my son loves that movie ( age 3 ) but 2012 thats so long of a wait!! and i admit i too enjoy the movie (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Awesome! My cousin (who is 3) has LOVED the movie Cars since he was about a year old. I remember everyday I would babysit him he just wanted the movie to play allllll day. He'll be 6 when the new one comes out and he might be too old for it but at least my son (4 mo) will enjoy it!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• Wow I'm surprised Pixar is doing a sequel. I read an article from them last year that said; aside form the Toy Story movies, they were going to stay away from sequels.
    ceciandrew

Answer by ceciandrew at 2:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2009

• WHAT!!! I HAVENT EVEN SEEN THIS!!! THAT IS AWSOME.. MAN I NEED TO WATCH TV MORE AND GET UP TO DATE.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 26, 2009